- 12 weeks of age or older
- Dogs over 7 months must be spayed or neutered
- Must get along well with people and other dogs
- Must be in good health, free of parasites, with current DHLPP, bordatella, and rabies vaccinations
- Dogs will be given a temperament evaluation test before being admitted to daycare.
- Temperament evaluation is done by appointment only.
Please read the Terms of Enrollment carefully.
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is attending Kamp K-9.
2. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog, Kamp K-9 has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown any overly aggressive behavior towards on person or other dog.
3. I further understand and agree that I will not hold Kamp K-9 or any of its employees liable for any problems that may develop provided reasonable care and precautions are taken, and I hereby release them of any liability arising from my dog’s attendance and participation at Kamp K-9.
4. I further understand and agree that any problem that develops with my dog will be treated as deemed necessary by the staff of Kamp K-9, in their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved in such treatment.
5. I further understand and agree that in the event of a medical emergency, as deemed so by Kamp K-9 staff, that my dog will be taken to and given initial treatment by Webster Groves Animal Hospital, and I assume full financial responsibility for any charges incurred.
6. Kamp K-9 reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or revoke enrollment of , any dog that does not meet health and temperament requirements.